Call for papers
(numbers 51 and 52)
Manuscripts should be submitted by March 31 2017
The journal is indexed by the CEJSH (Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities), Academica, and Index Copernicus.
Submission guidelines for authors:
- We accept papers in literary, cultural studies and linguistics.
- 2. We accept manuscripts in English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Submissions should be e-mailed as attachments Please include your mobile phone number in the text of your e-mail.
- Manuscripts cannot duplicate authors’ published work or be currently under the process of consideration in another journal.
- The call of papers is also addressed to doctoral students, whose papers will be published in a section called Good Beginnings
- Submissions should be in .doc or .docx format. As the file’s name please give: Author’s surname_Author’s first name_affiliation. Authors should remove all personal data from the file itself.
- The length of manuscripts should not exceed 15 standard double-spaced pages (6,000 words).
- Authors should also submit an abstract in English not exceeding 10 lines and 5–8 key words. These should precede the main text of the article.
- All papers are subject to two double-blind reviews. The review from is available at: http://acta.neofilologia.uw.edu.pl.
- Further guidelines are to be found in the folder For authors
a) Manuscripts in cultural and literary studies should follow the MLA style. Detailed guidelines for authors are available at http://acta.neofilologia.uw.edu.pl/index.php/dla-autorow/wskazowki-dla-autorow/literatura-i-kulturoznawstwo.
b) Manuscripts in linguistics should follow the APA style. Detailed guidelines for authors are available at http://acta.neofilologia.uw.edu.pl/index.php/dla-autorow/wskazowki-dla-autorow/jezykoznawstwo.